1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Remove kale leaves from their tough stems, tear into bite-sized pieces, and wash and dry thoroughly.
3. Spread leaves in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Toss well to coat all leaves with oil and salt.
4. Put into oven, bake 6-8 minutes then stir kale and flip onto other side. Bake another 6-8 minutes until crunchy. Keep an eye on them so they don’t burn.
5. Remove from oven and enjoy. If any kale chips are leftover you can store them for a day or two in a air-tight container. But they really are best freshly made.